Or leave us a private message
AWS Version: Database tools Connection: Connected but no Stored procedure in Action Dropdown box
I tryed with SQL, Mysql and Postgree with same results.
Need open some port in AWS or in connected database?
Thank you !
Using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word, I need some guidance. What I want to do is:
- Create the application;
- Add a document;
- Add a paragraph with text;
- Save and exit.
So far I have managed to crash Studio five or ten times in my efforts.
I would like to share how I got Warewolf to compile and run with Visual Studio 2019. I don't claim this is a best practice, it just worked.
- I compiled the Server.sln solution as suggested. Once I had the dependencies restored, it compiled without error, although not without warnings.
- I then tried to compile Studio.sln, which made it almost all the way through, but failed in the Tests section due to a dependency on TestBase.dll. I did not clean the Studio.sln solution.
- I compiled AcceptanceTesting.sln, which provided the missing dll.
- I then rebuilt Studio.sln, which now compiled without error.
- I did a test run (not as suggested by the instructions online) by starting \Dev\Dev2.Server\bin\Debug\Warewolf Server.exe from the command line. It threw a System.IO.FileLoadException. On further investigation, it appears there is a dependency on IronPython 2.5.0, which I did not have installed. I installed this version of IronPython from a downloaded .msi, and recompiled the server. It now started without error.
- I was then able to start Studio by running \Dev\Dev2.Studio\bin\Debug\Warewolf Studio.exe from the command line.
- As everything appeared to work, I then compiled Web.sln. The npm installation took a very long time, but it installed.
- After restarting Server and Studio, everything still works.
Notes and questions:
1) All the solutions I compiled reference VS 2019 (i.e. 16.0). Others reference VS 2019 (i.e. 15.0).
2) Although I have VS 2017 installed side-by-side, I have not attempted to install the solutions that reference that version of VS. My questions are - do I need these other solutions? Can I compile Release.sln without them?
Hello, we want use integrations platforms for several service and when it selected stopped on the your soft.
Can I ask some questions?
Your service with open source?
We can using this soft free?
Is this service have good documentations (full documentations, have examples, others resource which help our in work integrations).
Have you service support?
Is service support free? If no, when, how much is cost?
How many agents integrations have for platformes (adapters, connectors), example service: sharepoint, slack, onedrive, google drive, trello etc?
How is a programming language used in the platform?
Please give answer on the my questions, thanks in advance =)
You can use the open source version which you compile yourself from GitHub, for free. The GitHub version only has community level support, found here.
If you use the version that is already installed on a VM (Azure and AWS) then you will pay according to how many cores are used plus other VM costs which can be found at each site. This cost includes support.
The links to the above can be found here: https://warewolf.io/get-warewolf.php
All documentation can be found at
Warewolf is a low-code platform, so no programming languages are used inside the platform.
Hope this helps with your investigation!
We have three instances now. Two on developer server, one free compiled and one 30day DEVELOPER edition, developers install it, they try the compilation version there and so on. And one instance on my playground server where I tried to check it from infrastructure perspective, this is also 30day DEVELOPER edition.
On the developer server (two instances, call it server one) installed by one colleague, he has NO problem to connect to both instances with Warewolf studio there. And I have NO problem to connect to one instance which I installed on my server (call it server two). But I cannot connect with my account to warewolf on the server one, and another user has problem to connect to my instance on server two.
The problem is with authorization, but for example I am local admin, I am member of Warewolf Administrators group (and vice versa on second server) but in Warewolf Studio.log there is still error (full log is attached):
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Client.HttpClientException: StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: 'Unauthorized', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers:
I have no idea what authorization I am missing and what more I have to set.
Thanks for your help
Myself Prasanthi. I’m glad being a part of this forum. I am interested in technologies and its upcoming, looking forward to gaining more knowledge through this forum and share my views in discussions.
I think in the warewolf we do not have a feature to test our own workflows with the expected results/outputs.
So in a bigger picture whenever I update the workflow, I am not being able to identify which ones are affected and not sure weather the results are still valid.
In order to avoid if we have a feature in warewolf to create a test suite where we can add scenarios with the asserts to check my workflows are still producing same results. this helps for testing the workflows and saves lot of time and money instead of using other tools to test. hope this is a valid suggestion
THANKS IN ADVANCE
We actually already have this feature in Warewolf. You can check out this knowledge base article to get familiar with it
Thanks for the suggestion thought, great to know people are looking for this sort of feature. Please keep the requests coming.
Can you please let us know if it addresses following:
Support for Images
Support for Video stream (live)
Support for Video Stream (recorded)
Support for multi-device data push and process
Scalable for millions of records
Support industry standard formats such as HL7 etc
I tried following https://warewolf.io/knowledge-base/articles/how-to-build-warewolf-from-source/, but it refers to VS2012/13. Is this out of date ? I downloaded from git, and also tried the poweshell compile script but it requires MSBuild 15.0 . Is there more up to date instructions ?
Hi mpalladi ,
Thanks for logging this issue. We recently updated to using Visual Studio 2015 and will be updating the documentation to reflect this. Please refer to the Readme section of the Github page for the new requirements. In particular the following:
Compiling Warewolf requires at least Visual Studio 2017 with the ".NET desktop development" and "ASP.NET and web development" workloads and the "F# language support" individual component also installed.
Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Kundesupport af UserEcho