Or leave us a private message
- Have the ability in the Warewolf Studio to see the resource consumption down to individual named workflow for memory used, CPU threads used etc.
- Have the ability to integrate 3rd party monitoring tools such as PRTG with the above in order to identify which named workflow is consuming all the resources assigned to the VM or Kubernetes POD.
- Have the ability to set percentage threshold alerts on resources assigned to the VM or Kubernetes POD.
- Have the ability to email alerts when thresholds are breached.
Are you planning to support (host) WCF services?
I mean, give to user the ability to load a DLL dynamically and host it (endpoint) within Warewolf ESB to be accessed by Warewolf and any other WCF client? Is it possible?
- 1 - Load DLL - WCFHelloService.IHelloServiceBus - (Contract - mapping methods dynamically)
- 2 - Host it:
ServiceHost host = new ServiceHost(typeof(HelloServiceBus), uri);
- 3 - Turns it available as a WCF's endpoint (Some binding types) to be consumed by any WCF client and Warewolf ESB:
Warewolf ESB currently allows connecting to webservices as well as loading of .net dll so both these methods are options to access an existing WCF service.
My windows password used to connect to this sql server needed to be changed today. I open up my source to enter the new password.
Once the connection test succeeds I am asked to select a db. It would be nice if I didn't have to re-select the db as I'm sure this could lead to the incorrect db being selected.
Good thinking. Thanks
When I select 'Windows' for sql authentication and click the test connection button it immediately fails.
If i click test connection again the 'working' wheel just spins forever with no result.
This will be available in the next build. Thanks Alex.
Customer support service by UserEcho