Or leave us a private message
Docker container is not able to connect to remote server for Unit Test, currently we are pulling warewolf version 184.108.40.206
Warewolf Refresh workflow (FetchExplorerItemsService.json) is getting hang when calling from pipeline
Warewolf Server Configuration
Warewolf version - 220.127.116.11
Workflow - 1200
CPU(s) - 16 cores
RAM - 64 GB
we are deploying Warewolf server using azure pipeline. the command we are using to refresh workflow is
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "Invoke-WebRequest http://localhost:3142/services/FetchExplorerItemsService.json?ReloadResourceCatalogue=true -UseBasicParsing -UseDefaultCredentials"
as you can see in above screenshot , it is hang up there by 1 hours , in most case it should be finish by 10 secs.
could you please support us to fix this problem ?
anyone tell me?
We have identified that if we are not using actual values for DB and other resources for workflows it fails Unit tests.
It causes issue while unit test run when unit test container connects to actual DB and other resources, there might be chances of Data manipulation at Unit test level.
Warewolf needs API Documentation tool like swagger.
currently we have to preprare API documentation manually and maintain manually whenever there is anykind of update in APIs.
it is very tedious process to do so.
I have a feature suggestion.
Sometimes a developer will create a workflow and then realise that a portion of the workflow could be made into a sub-workflow.
1. Developer would open a new workflow and copy the code there and save.
2. Developer would then move the new workflow from explorer to their main workflow and wire up the new item.
1. Developer highlights the tools that they want to move, including their connections.
2. Developer right clicks any of the tools and selects create new workflow.
3. A new workflow is created and wired the same as the current workflow.
4. Developer will review the new workflow and save the new workflow.
5. Developer wires the new workflow in the main workflow.
1. Developers need tools (IDE/Studio) to speed up development.
2. This feature will promote component reusability and simplify the main workflow for readability.
hi i am new to this tool, i just want to create an array of numbers
Customer support service by UserEcho