W trakcie analizy

How does warewolf work as a workdlow engine?

oussemabenamor96 3 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Elmo 3 lat temu 1
hello , i want to know does warewolf could be used as a workflow engine for a microservice application.
like document request , email sending,
i want to connect wareworlf with other services via rabbitmq
and thank you

Odpowiedź

Odpowiedź
W trakcie analizy

Hi oussemabenamor96

Warewolf is a workflow engine that has the ability to interface with RabbitMQ. It has the ability to send emails using SMTP and MS Exchange. Warewolf has many more capabilities which are easily utilized via the set of already available tools. The tools are dropped on the workflow design surface and ready to execute according to the details provided to them.

The simplified tools are simple to use and yet very powerful in functionality. This results in your business processes being highly visible, easily understood, and able to be changed on the fly when/if required.

Another great feature is that each workflow becomes a REST API which allows rapid deployment with security already part of the implementation.

I hope this answers your question. Please go check out or Azure or AWS offerings at Get Warewolf

Odpowiedź
W trakcie analizy

Hi oussemabenamor96

Warewolf is a workflow engine that has the ability to interface with RabbitMQ. It has the ability to send emails using SMTP and MS Exchange. Warewolf has many more capabilities which are easily utilized via the set of already available tools. The tools are dropped on the workflow design surface and ready to execute according to the details provided to them.

The simplified tools are simple to use and yet very powerful in functionality. This results in your business processes being highly visible, easily understood, and able to be changed on the fly when/if required.

Another great feature is that each workflow becomes a REST API which allows rapid deployment with security already part of the implementation.

I hope this answers your question. Please go check out or Azure or AWS offerings at Get Warewolf