Corrigé

Web Service Large Payload Size

anonymous il y a 10 ans dans Studio / Services mis à jour par anonymous il y a 10 ans 0
I tried creating a web service to pull JSON data from http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=marketdat...

I set-up and configured a source and I was able to view the results in the browser.

Yet when I tried to create a web service with the source to define the input and output mapping the request took more then two minutes to execute. I cancelled it after this point. 

I then tried using the copy and paste result feature to configure the service using the browser output from hitting the service. It pasted fine, yet once again after a few minutes of waiting I cancelled the service creation. It had not finished!

It would be great if large JSON payloads would parse quickly.

Solution

Solution
Corrigé
It appears to be an issue with path extraction from the payload. The service executed fine. Yet when we tried to extract paths from the JSON data to map into Warewolf the server took very long to process. 

We are busy putting a fix so you can use JSONPath ( like XPath for JSON ) to pre-process your data payload. This means the path generation will require fewer operations on a data set like your.
JE SUIS SATISFAIT
Good stuff. Thanks.
Note de satisfaction par anonymous il y a 10 ans
À l'étude
We will look into this.
Commencé
It appears to be an issue with the path extraction from the payload. The service executed fine. But when we tried to extract paths from the JSON data to map the server took very long to process. 

We are busy putting a fix so you can use JSONPath ( like XPath for JSON ) to pre-process your data payload so the path generation matches up better with fewer operations.
Commencé
It appears to be an issue with path extraction from the payload. The service executed fine. Yet when we tried to extract paths from the JSON data to map the server took very long to process. 

We are busy putting a fix so you can use JSONPath ( like XPath for JSON ) to pre-process your data payload so the path generation matches up better with fewer operations. This should address your issue.
Commencé
It appears to be an issue with path extraction from the payload. The service executed fine. Yet when we tried to extract paths from the JSON data to map into Warewolf the server took very long to process. 

We are busy putting a fix so you can use JSONPath ( like XPath for JSON ) to pre-process your data payload so the path generation matches up better with fewer operations. This should address your issue.
Commencé

We are busy putting a fix so you can use JSONPath ( like XPath for JSON ) to pre-process your data payload. This means the path generation will require fewer operations on a data set like your.
Solution
Corrigé