cryptocurrency exchange script

david johnson 3 maand geleden 0
+1
Under review

Warewolf testing Framework - Possible Process improvement - A better / faster way to generate unit tests in future

Wynand Vermaak 5 maand geleden in Studio / Output bijgewerkt 5 maand geleden 3

Hi team,

We have noticed that when we debug a Main workflow, that contains several child workflow, we are able to see the full debug for the process. However, when we click the "Create a new test" button on the Debug Output, as per snip below, the test that gets generated only populates the inputs and outputs of the Main workflow - meaning the variables, objects and or recordsets associated with the child workflows doesn't populate or pull through - 

Image 1140

The current reality of how it is working currently is that we then have to manually populate all the other variables / objects and / or recordsets for the inputs / outputs of the child workflows in order to get the test to pass, else it will fail. Some of the variables like GUIDS are also unique with each execution, and because we are unable to copy and paste from the debug output we need to manually type these out. We work with some complex and large Main workflows with a lot child workflows, which means by manually filling in these variables, objects or recordsets can easily take 35 - 45 mins to complete for one test. 

Is there a better, faster, more accurate way of generating unit tests in the future?

A discussed low hanging fruit was to allow the ability to copy inputs / outputs from the debug output.

Please share your thinking of what is possible - we can put our heads together and come up with a good - viable long term solution that can enhance the dev process (Time and accuracy).

Regards,

Wynand

debug studio variables workflow

Polybase Tool

Wynand Vermaak 7 maand geleden bijgewerkt 7 maand geleden 1

Hello team,

Is it currently possible to connect to Polybase using the existing Warewolf functionality or, would a tool need to be created?

Regards,

Wynand

database designer execution plugin server studio tool

Warewolf Refresh workflow (FetchExplorerItemsService.json) is getting hang when calling from pipeline

Anoniem 10 maand geleden 0

Hello , 

Warewolf Server Configuration 

Warewolf version - 2.8.1.3

Workflow - 1200 

CPU(s) - 16 cores 

RAM - 64 GB 

we are deploying Warewolf server using azure pipeline. the command we are using to refresh workflow is 

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "Invoke-WebRequest http://localhost:3142/services/FetchExplorerItemsService.json?ReloadResourceCatalogue=true -UseBasicParsing -UseDefaultCredentials"

Image 1110

as you can see in above screenshot , it is hang up there by 1 hours , in most case it should be finish by 10 secs. 

could you please support us to fix this problem ? 

deploy workflow

Insight into Warewolf Workflows and how many active threads are being used per Workflow

Clinton Grant 10 maand geleden in Server / Resources 0

Hi

I am currently running warewolf on a VM with 8 vCPUs, I want to know how do I get insight into how many workflows are currently running and utilizing threads and how many are being queued to run

The reason I would like this insight is to be able to accurately monitor performance to ensure that I have enough vCPUs for the amount of workflows processing and also to know when to upscale or down scale correctly to be able to save costs.

My monitoring product that I am currently using is PRTG for monitoring my VM's

server workflow
Voltooid

In for each loop there should Index and that should be supported in Recordset or Array

Shruti Soni 1 jaar geleden in Studio bijgewerkt door Ashley Lewis 9 maand geleden 5

Dear Team,

For Instance,

[[@productDetails.products([[Index]]).MainPageImage]] 

--> now this Index will be dynamic and will be evaluated in for each loop.

[[Recordset([[Index]]).Name]] --> now this Index will be dynamic and will be evaluated in for each loop.

Antwoord
Ashley Lewis 9 maand geleden

Use Select and Apply Tool

Under review

Warewolf Resource Insights

Anoniem 1 jaar geleden in Server / Resources bijgewerkt door Ashley Lewis 9 maand geleden 1
  1. Have the ability in the Warewolf Studio to see the resource consumption down to individual named workflow for memory used, CPU threads used etc.
  2. Have the ability to integrate 3rd party monitoring tools such as PRTG with the above in order to identify which named workflow is consuming all the resources assigned to the VM or Kubernetes POD.
  3. Have the ability to set percentage threshold alerts on resources assigned to the VM or Kubernetes POD.
  4. Have the ability to email alerts when thresholds are breached.
server studio

need Warewolf startup logs with more details

Khushbu desai 1 jaar geleden in Server 0

Scenario 

when warewolf get started it just shows simple message that "warewolf started..." but not provide squences of events generated with warewolf start 

Why we are looking this ?

Case 1 : 

with containerize warewolf , sometimes warewolf server is not starting on some time and it laggs to get started. that's where we are aware about why it is not starting /where it is stuck 

Case 2 : 

we also notice that with high amount of data in queue, triggers are started and take to get load, yet warewolf server has not fully started or container has not fully initialized  

Case 3 : 

when there are certain numbers of warewolf has been developed in warewolf instance like more than 800 workflows and it takes time to get started 

to resolve all the above cases , we need detail level logs of warewolf then it will help us to resolve or fix issue with our microservices . 

Declined

Warewolf swagger support for API documentation

Anoniem 1 jaar geleden bijgewerkt door anonymous 1 jaar geleden 1

Warewolf needs API Documentation tool like swagger. 

currently we have to preprare API documentation manually and maintain manually whenever  there is anykind of update in APIs.

it is very tedious process to do so. 

Advance record set failing with character in data

Anoniem 2 jaar geleden in Studio / Toolbox 0

Example file

Warewolf version :- 2.8.1.3

While using Advance recordset , it is giving us error whenever we use Singlequotes for example can't.

Giving error :- SQL logic error.